When you want someone, you want to find as many ways as possible to show them. But sometimes it just doesn’t feel enough to just say “I love you.” After all, how can three little words (that you say to your partner regularly) convey the depth and meaning of how you really feel about it?
Regardless of the exact status of your relationship, your soul mate is giving you all kinds of warm and vague feelings and you want them to know that. That’s why finding new ways to show how much you care about them can make so much sense, such as sending adorable romantic quotes about your love for them.
Instead of your standard ‘, I love you’ text, you can send the person you love one of the romantic quotes below or send a love quote you found on Instagram. It’s a fun way to turn things around and spark those romantic flames even more.
So whether you’re looking for the best love quotes to send to your husband when you’ve had a busy week at work, or you’re looking for sweet ‘I love you quotes that will make your girlfriend swoon, this amazing list of romantic quotes about love is for you.
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
- “You call it madness, but I call it love.” – Don Byas
- “We can only learn to love by loving.” – Iris Murdoch
- “A life lived in love will never be dull.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
- “All you need is love.” – Paul McCartney
- “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “Love is shown more in deeds than in words.” – Saint Ignatius
- “Love is not a volunteer thing.” – Samuel Richardson
- “Love is friendship on fire.” – Susan Sontag
- “Love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.” – Tom Wolfe
- “Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
- “The love we give away is the only love we keep.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are.” – Houssaye
- “Trust your intuition and be guided by love.” – Charles Eisenstein
- “That’s all nonviolence is – organized love.” – Joan Baez
- “We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni